Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Dad's birthday and I just wanted to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! You are the best daddy in the world and have set such a great example to all of us!! I am so thankful for you and our great relationship. Thank you for always supporting me and my dreams and being there to cheer me on no matter what I do. I couldn't have asked for a better daddy and I really wish I was there to celebrate with you today! No matter how old I get, how far away I live, or who I marry, I will always be your little girl. You have set high standards for the man I end up with and he has HUGE shoes to fill. Thank you for everything you have done for us...I LOVE YOU!
This was the best day of BOTH of our lives.....lol





Daddy's princess!


No comments:

Post a Comment