Thursday, October 8, 2009

my 1st field trip!

today went amazingly well! praise God! I was super nervous. I ended up only having to take 2 kids with me....the rest were divided out between the wonderful parents who went with us! I had 2 boys and one of them is my most challenging student. He was so good today and we had LOADS of fun! the pictures will tell the story of our day....oh and Christen, Luke, and Aubrey joined us for a couple of hours! :)

look at that precious face.....

Luke and Aunt Kat on the train!

before going in!


worn out.....

in the petting zoo...


ohh bunny ears.....



1 comment:

  1. We had a great time at the zoo! Anna was asking Luke about what all he saw at the zoo and she asked him if he saw Aunt Kat, and he said "train"...meaning he rode the train with you :)

    ReplyDelete