Wednesday, August 26, 2009

friday yet?

ohh when will it be friday? Friday will be extra special because it's my birthday! :) one of my sweet kids this morning said, "Ms. Alfano, I'm going to bring you a surprise on Friday for your birthday!" --can't wait to see what she comes up with. Somehow I think her version of a surprise won't be the same as mine ;). However, coming from her, I will love it either way!! It will probably be something Hannah Montana, all my girls seem to think she is the best thing that ever walked the Earth! All my boys have a weird obsession with Micahel Jackson....lol, the love doing the moon walk and always try to get me to do it as well!

Anyways, the past 2 days have been...interesting. Yesterday was awful, today was the opposite...amazing! Its weird how kids change day to day and how somedays they can be perfect and the next they are little terrors. I am learning to love them no matter how they act but sometimes that can be a challenge!

I am so ready for the weekend! Ty's sweet cousin Heather has offered her house for my birthday dinner! We will be cooking out, playing cornhole and playing games! I can't wait! I'm so excited to see my family too. I can't believe I'm going to be 22....for some reason I thought I would be 21 for forever. Ty says I'm going to be an old woman but he just turned 24 so he will always be an old man to me! :)

My sister asked for some pictures of me on the wakeboard but I don't have any of me on the new wakeboard! :( I will leave you with me on Ty's from earlier this summer....Our new wakeboard is lime green and white and has sparkles on it :) its so cute!

I need to get a picture of me getting air over the wake!!! :)

ps- ANNA...you may not spell check my blog posts anymore....

2 comments:

  1. theY like the moon walk not the like the moon walk! Wish i could make it to your birthday celebration this weekend (im sure Ty will miss me) but try to have fun anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe 1st graders are watching Hannah Montana, aren't they a little young for that?!
    I have NO idea how kids can be perfect one day and littler terrors the next...mine are NEVER like that ;)
    We're excited about your birthday dinner tomorrow!
    I have the see this "sparkly" wakeboard, didn't know they made "girly" ones!

    ReplyDelete