Thursday, June 2, 2016

Little Man's Baby Shower

Back at the end of April, my sweet friends and family threw me the most perfect baby shower. They went above and beyond and made the day so special. They really did such an awesome job with all the little details.

 





It blew my mind how many diapers were in this diaper cake. I felt so thankful and blessed after I opened all of them. There were tons!

They served the most yummy brunch food ever. I adore brunch food and it was all SO GOOD!

 

They did a deer theme to match my vision for the nursery and it was all so perfect!



This precious banner landed itself as décor in the nursery, stay tuned!

The sweet little favors. The cookies were so good!


 My sweet friend Lauren and her mom (pictured below) came from Huntsville to spend the day celebrating with us. Lauren and I were roomies all four years at Alabama!
 


My sweet friend Rachel lives down the street from me and was one of the wonderful hostesses. She was 37 weeks pregnant here! Her sweet baby girl was born just 2 weeks later!

 

Allison lives in GA now and made the over 4 hour drive to come help host the shower. She is so special to me and I miss seeing her sweet face everyday.

Me and mama!!

Wrenn drove from GA to surprise me at my baby shower! She did the same thing at my wedding tea a few years back. When you send invites to friends out of town, you completely understand that it is hard for them to make it, which is why it is so special to me that Wrenn took the time out of her day to drive 2.5 hours to be there with us that day. Wrenn and I have been friends since we were 4, she is so special to me!

Aren't my sissies pretty? I can't wait til they become Aunts to our little guy!
 

Here is Rachel and I again. :) We have been talking about this bump picture since November when Ty and I found out we were pregnant (Rachel and her husband Chase found out in September). Ty and Chase grew up together and we are so excited to raise our babies together!
 

My sweet bestie Melissa did all the adorable decorations and I know she spent so much time and effort making everything perfect for the shower. Our little man can't wait to meet his aunite Melissa!

I did a horrible job of getting pictures with everyone and sadly ended the day without a picture with my sweet hostesses!
 
I gave my sweet hostesses a little bag of relaxation goodies. I included some bath salt, a loofa, a wine glass, and a mini wine bottle. My friend Lauren's sister, Rachel, (who always makes my Christmas cards and makes invites for me when I am hosting showers) made these adorable little tags for the wine bottles. Some of them said "the best cousins get promoted to auntie", some said "the best friends get promoted to auntie", and for Ty's sister, Casey, I had hers say "the best sisters get promoted to auntie". I just love how these turned out and I hope my sweet hostesses enjoyed some relaxation after all the love and time they put into my shower. 
 
Ty and I are so thankful to everyone who came to celebrate this special time in our life!

Pregnancy Update Weeks 30-31 coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment