Friday, June 3, 2016

Weeks 30-32

Happy Friday!! We are headed to the beach today for the weekend (YAYYY!!!) but I wanted to pop in and do a pregnancy update! I am 32 weeks this week but I need to back up to week 30!

How Far Along:
Week 30: 5/17 - 5/23

30 weeks, 1 day {5.18.16}


Week 31: 5/24 - 5/30
31 weeks, 1 day {5.25.16}


Week 32: 5/31 - 6/7
32 weeks {5.31.16}

Size of Baby:
Week 30: 15.7 inches, 2.9 lbs, baby is the size of a cabbage
Week 31: 16.2 inches, 3.3 lbs, baby is the size of a broccoli stalk
Week 32: 16.7 inches, 3.8 lbs, baby is the size of a bok choy (I'm sorry, what? what on earth is that??)

We saw the biggest difference in my belly between week 30 & 31! Baby boy must have gone through a growth spurt! Sometimes I look at my belly and think it hasn't grown in weeks but then I look at these pictures and it clearly grows. :)

Don't you love how I'm wearing the exact same outfit in these pictures? HA!!!! #maternitywardrobeprobs


Maternity Clothes:
Yes, yes, and yes. All the time. And hello Ty's shirts. And why don't they make maternity nike shorts. It's all I want to live in right now (HEYYYY SUMMERTIME), but they are getting so uncomfortable!

Gender: Baby boy! As soon as I get some more things hung on the wall and get some curtains I will share his nursery! It's coming along!

Movement: Still rolling all around all the time and getting the hiccups about once a day! :) He is still sitting SO low.

Sleep: I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. I am so glad its summer now so I don't have to be up at a certain time if I didn't get enough sleep! I flip from side to side all night long because my legs start hurting. I'm also SO hot all the time and usually don't sleep with any covers on!

What I miss: wine, not waddling (haaaaaaaa)

Cravings: pickles, pickles, pickles, and Gatorade

Symptoms: Acne is still out of control, Charlie horses returned around week 30 & I had 2 of the worst ones I've ever had before - one lasted several minutes and one was like 3 right in a row and it ended in lots of tears!

Best Moment of the Week:
Week 30 - my school baby shower (love my sweet coworkers!)
Week 31 - my niece Aubrey was over and he was moving all around my belly so I told Aubrey to put her hand on my belly and he kicked her. Her eyes lit up and it was the sweetest moment! I can't wait til he is here and gets to play with his cousins!

What I'm looking forward to:
Seeing who he looks like! :)

My friend Amanda and I are 2 weeks apart and we showed up twice in one week to work wearing the exact same thing. Can't wait til these two sweet babies meet!
 
 
Week 30 highlight - Amanda and I (and our sweet friend April pointing) at the Birmingham Barons Game with our bellies. :)

Week 31 highlight - baby boy and sweet Ruth Ann (my friend Rachel's little girl) hanging out. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment