Monday, April 27, 2015

Can we talk about Grey's yet?

Well, it's been 4 days since we lost our McDreamy. I couldn't talk about it until now but I think I'm ready. 

First of all, yes I still watch Grey's and yes lots of other people do too! If you don't, well - you can just skip this post! No I don't agree with everything on the show but it's good tv and I'm never going to agree with everything on every good tv show. 

Anyways, back to our McDreamy...


He is so beautiful, isn't he??


I have to share some funnies from Twitter and Instagram before we go deep - so, here you go - laugh (or cry) all you want...


Ugh, I just can't get over it. Their love story was so beautiful!!!! 




But for real. I was a basketcase. 




Oh Shonda, you're a mean girl! 





We all need a day (or 10) to grieve Mcdreamy, right?




But seriously, how will the show go on?




Bahahaha oh mcdreamy AND mcsteamy...what hunks!




Someone pass the wine.






My mom said at dinner Friday night "but they're fake Kathleen..." - NO MOM!!!! They're real!!!!! 




Yes, I am!




Anyone else???



Ok, ok, down to the nitty gritty. 

Why??

That's all I want to know. Just why?? He just signed a 2 year contract. Why did you kill him off Shonda?? Every article I read someone from the show said "oh, it was the naturally organic thing to do, the show was just heading to that direction". 

What the what? I'm sorry, was I watching the same show you were? Because last I remember, Derek realized how bad he wanted to be with Meredith, even if it meant giving up the job in DC. Um, how did that mean the next step was him DYING???

I read a great article that stated why this would never be ok with longtime Grey's fans and it was perfect. The reason we were all shocked and heartbroken (more than when any of the other main characters left) was because the whole show is about Meredith surviving, no matter what trials she goes through. And how will Meredith have a happy ending of Derek is gone? She won't. And they will never have a happy ending. They didn't even get to say goodbye to each other. For us, that was cruel. And I know every movie and TV show doesn't end happily but I really thought we as viewers deserved SOMETHING, ANYTHING, better than that. 

I am very interested to see what comes of the show now. Obviously I will keep watching but I sincerely think it will never be the same. 

However, I absolutely LOVED Ellen Pompeo's tweet today...


How fabulous is she? 

So what do yall think?? Will you still watch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment