Saturday, September 13, 2014

September

September, I am loving you! I love waking up on the weekends to my husband and cooking him breakfast! I love the cooler weather you are bringing us. I love seeing fall decor starting to pop up everywhere. I LOVE spending my Saturdays watching college football. I could go on and on and on, but I'll stop and leave you with some pictures! 

My sweet Lauren is having a baby in November and I was able to go up to Huntsville a few weeks ago for her first baby shower. I cannot wait to meet baby Wesley! 


My birthday sunset.

This angel is getting so big!!!! Thanking The Lord for this blessing!!!!!! I love being his Aunt! 

Rachel and I love going with our husbands when they shoot skeet! We have girl time while they shoot, then they give us the guns for a little bit and we get to practice!!! I smoked all my targets that night! 

Just me and my girl last Friday night.

Emma got some dove last weekend! She loves hunting with her daddy! 

How gorgeous is this field of sunflowers? I got to pick some for my kitchen!!!


Wednesday night sunset walk with my sweet cousin, Karlie!

Today Christen had to volunteer at a consignment shop so I picked up the girls and we had a girls day! We went on a walk, played at the park, and got milkshakes!!! I loved spending the day with them! 

These two are usually petrified of emma, so we conquered a mountain today when this happened. 

Milkshake smile! :)

Happy Saturday and Roll Tide! 









No comments:

Post a Comment