Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello College Football!

Well, it's the most wonderful time of the year! I am so excited college football is back! All we need now is fall weather, pumpkins, chili, scarves, boots, and big comfy sweaters! 

In honor of Alabama playing their season opener today, I thought I'd high-tail it back to my college days. Everytime I look at pictures and reminisce, I want to go back! I cannot believe it's been 9 years since I started at Alabama as a freshman. So crazy how quickly time flies. I really thought my college days would never end. People often ask if my out of state loans were worth it or if I could do it again would I just go somewhere instate? The answer is no. I wouldn't trade those 4 years at Bama for any amount of money! 





It was hard to just pick a few pictures from a million memories! 

Can we go back now?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment