Saturday, September 27, 2014

First week of Fall!

I am loving this Fall weather! Alabama treated us pretty nice this week bringing us cooler weather! Ty and I enjoyed leaving the windows open every night this week! I always argue that with each new season, it is my favorite...and I think that's ok! I like to think I thoroughly enjoy every new season God gives us! :)

Monday night I thought Lasagna Soup would be the perfect way to end the first day of Fall! And man, it was so good! We ate on it for two days! I will post the recipe soon.


Tuesday Emma was a little excited to see me when I got home from the gym...she has no idea what personal space is. 


Thursday, Ty and Luke had an intense game of living room basketball and I got to snuggle with this little one:




Last night we had a date night & went to the outlet malls to walk around and shop! I left with a new black watch!!! 

I could spend all day in Charming Charlie...if your town doesn't have one, y'all are missing out. I love how everything in that store is divided up by color!!! Whoever thought of this concept is a genius. 

This morning, we went to visit my granddaddy with Christen and some of the kids! Aubrey and Kate enjoyed riding a huge stuff dog, paddling through imaginary water with a golf club...
Ha!!!

And this little one gets cuter by the minute!!! 


When I got back from Granddaddy's I found some selfies on my phone:
She is totally a pro at 2 year old selfies! 

We have no plans for the rest of the weekend, just enjoying this lovely weather!!!

Hope you've had a good first week of Fall as well! 

2 comments:

  1. That lasagna soup looks amazing! I've never heard of that before, but I bet it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I had never heard of it either! Found it on Pinterest and it was heaven in a bowl! Perfect fall meal! I will post the recipe tonight or tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete