Monday, September 22, 2014

Honeymoon, Part 2

I'm back for more of our honeymoon recap!

On Wednesday we woke up and headed to the pool before our Dolphin Encounter, which was late in the afternoon. I so enjoyed just relaxing by the pool. It was so hot every day so there wasn't much laying out, we stayed in the pool most of the time. The resort was a big melting pot, with people from all over the world. The first day we were there, I was standing in the lobby and I could hear about 5 different languages at one time. It was so fun to hear people talk and people watch at the pool!

I obviously couldn't get any pictures of us with the dolphins but I snapped a few of a dolphin show we watched while we were waiting and we screen shotted some pictures that they had put online for us.




 


 



We all got to give our dolphin a command - this was "act like a shark"! I was amazed at how many commands he knew - he was so smart! It was such a fun experience!

After we played with the dolphins, we went back to our room and got ready for dinner.
That night we went to a restaurant right on the water and it was my favorite dinner view all week. Just absolutely breathtaking. If only we could eat dinner with this view every night!




 
Another yummy drink!
 

So peaceful!
 

Honeymoon Selfie :)
 
 
 
Next up, our snuba diving experience!!! Time to go finish dinner - we are having lasagna soup tonight! Recipe soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment