Sunday, November 3, 2013

November already?

November has some exciting things in store for me! 

1. Christmas village is this week!!! It's a huge arts & crafts show that I go to every year with my sister. I take off work and we make a whole day out of it. 

2. Melissa comes in this week to go to Christmas village with us! I am ready for some girl time! 

3. LSU comes to ttown next weekend to play BAMA and mom & dad got me tickets to the game for my birthday! 

4. Thanksgiving break is in a few weeks!!

5. Black Friday shopping!!

6. Auburn/Alabama game! 

Here's some pics from the end of October! We had fun last weekend going home for Hagen's 1st birthday! I can't believe he is already 1! 








And of course Thursday was Halloween!! Our sweet Emma turned into a frog. 





Ribbit Ribbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment