Sunday, January 22, 2012

On the road again...

This time I come to you from the passengers seat of my brother-in-law's car. Christen & I both had to come to Atlanta this weekend so we decided to ride together & I got lucky, she drove. :)

Last night we had my friend Wrenn's bachelorette party in downtown Atlanta! We had so much fun! We stayed in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath suite at The Georgian Terrace & it was so nice! It had a kitchen, living room, and dining room! It was so fun getting together with the girls to celebrate her upcoming marriage (next weekend!).

Happy Sunday everyone! We are having Nana's spaghetti tonight & my mouth has been watering since I woke up this morning just thinking about it!!! She made the BEST spaghetti & meatballs ever!

Here are some pictures I took last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment