Friday, November 25, 2011

Yum!

I made my first thanksgiving dish yesterday! It was a corn casserole recipe I found on pinterest! It was so good! I also helped mom make 2 dips, squash casserole and veg-all casserole! We stayed up til 1am Wednesday night cooking up a storm!!! It was good bonding time :)

After thanksgiving, we went out black Friday (or Thursday night) shopping! We went to outlet malls, kohls, belk, and target!! We got home around 4:30am from shopping! More bonding time :)

I hope everyone had a fabulous thanksgiving!!!

I feel very blessed to have such an amazing family & group of friends, a sweet boyfriend, and a job that I'm totally in love with! God has blessed me with so many things to be thankful for! My list could go on and on!

Happy black Friday and ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Pictures: my corn casserole, the beautiful tree at our outlet malls, and the crazy black Friday shoppers at belk!

1 comment:

  1. That casserole looks amazing!
    Glad y'all found some deals Friday, I went Cyber Monday shopping from the comfort of my recliner chair & I didn't loose any sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete