Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a Wonderful Christmas!!

I hope everyone has had a happy, merry, and blessed Christmas! I have had such a great break filled with my family and friends! I am so blessed! This year has been so hard and I really needed this break. I am enjoying relaxing, sleeping late, and spending time with the people I love the most! Here are some pictures of my break so far:

My precious niece Aubrey! We did Christmas with them the Sunday before Christmas!
Luke loved his new 18-wheeler I got him! :)
We went on a Hayride on the Tuesday before Christmas! We looked at Christmas Lights around Trussville (Ty's hometown!)
Christmas with mom's side of the family!
I loved my cousins' tree!
This is me and my cousin's new precious baby, Jude! We cuddled for a good 2 hours! :)

Ty got me diamond earings ;) I am so in love with them!!! He did so good! :)

Christmas Eve with my Dad's family!

Our White Christmas!!!!!
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!! Stop and remember what the real reason for this season is! Enjoy time with your family and friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of Aubrey!
    Thought we were getting a special white Christmas in Indiana...glad y'all got one too!

    ReplyDelete