Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 16 & 17

Day 16 - Your Dream House

I have a picture painted in my fantasy world of my dream house...white wood - wrap around front porch - rocking chairs on the front porch, etc. etc. But lately I don't care what my house looks like when I get married, as long as it is filled with lots of love and lots of babies running around (eventually). I want my house to be cozy and warm and inviting. I don't want everything in its place at all times. As long as I'm with the one I love, it will be my dream home, no matter how big, small, clean or messy.

Day 17 - Something You're Looking Forward To

I will have no problem writing about what I'm looking forward to because lately that's all I've done. I have had a rough time being content with where God has me in my life right now. I'm so anxious for the next stage in my life and all I've been doing lately is looking forward to everything in my future. I could go ON AND ON with a list of things I am looking forward to but I will just leave it with this:
I am looking forward to the amazing plans God has for me in the future. I know they will be just amazing!!! :)

"Wait for the Lord.; be courageous and let your heart be strong. Wait for the Lord." - Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment