Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 18 & 19 & and MOLLY!

Day 18 - Something you regret

There are some things I regret in life but I try to think that everything happens for a reason and I made every decision for a reason - good or bad. If it was a bad one, I made it so I could learn a lesson. I don't like to regret things, but of course I do! I think one huge regret I have is giving my heart away too quickly in relationships. Yes, I said relationshipS (that is plural people). I have always been a romantic and I think everytime a guy wooed me I gave in and gave him a piece of my heart. It took my heart a long time to heal each time, all the while I could have been enjoying something else...but instead I was trying to get that piece of my heart back from that stupid boy who took it. My heart healed just in time for the right guy to take it away again. And no matter how much I try to say he didn't take it with one look, he did. I know that everything happens for a reason and I was in each of my previous relationships for a reason, but sometimes I still wish I hadn't given those certain people parts of my heart, and so quickly I might add. This might not make any sense to anyone reading this but it makes sense to me. :) and if you are close to me, I'm sure you'll understand! :) I am very lucky to have the boy who has stolen my heart this time. I think he has stolen it for good though. ;) I don't believe I will be regretting this one!!!

Day 19 - Something you miss

This is what I miss:

This is where we lived during baseball season - Good ole Thomas Sewell Stadium!!!

I miss college. I miss my college friends. I miss the long, late night talks about life. I miss the tears and the laughing til our stomachs hurt. I miss sleeping in and watching Friends in our PJ's all day. I miss hanging out at our favorite "boys" house 24/7. I miss everything about college (except for the work!). I miss our road trips. I miss football and baseball games with the girls in that picture. The list could go on for hours but i'll stop!!! Sometimes I look at all our old pictures and wonder how in the world we are all now in the working world and all (except for Lauren and I) in different cities. I cannot believe those 4 years went by so fast!!!

_______________________________________________________________

I have been SOOO busy the last couple of weeks that I forgot to announce that my BEST FRIEND, MOLLY, is ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for her and Brian!!! Oh yeah, and did I mention I am the Maid of Honor???? :) I am so excited! Wedding planning is in full swing and it is sooo much fun!! Elaine (another bridesmaid) and I have already started planning her Bachelorette Weekend and I cannot wait!!!!

Molly, I am so excited for you. My only wish is that I could be there through all the planning. I wish I was closer but you better believe I am always just one phone call or picture away! I love you with all my heart and I am so happy you found your better half. I cannot believe you are engaged....how many nights did we sit in your bed talking about this!!! And now its here!! :) You  mean so much to me and I am so honored to be your MOH!!! :) I love you to the moon and back....


CONGRATS TO MOLLY AND BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always loved this picture of yall!

2 comments:

  1. We love you soooo much!!!! <3 I'm crying sitting on our couch... I can't wait to see you MOH!!!

    ReplyDelete