Sunday, August 3, 2014

Goodbye Summer

Summer is sadly leaving me today and even though I don't feel like I got much of a summer (I was in 2 weddings and had my own to plan!), it was the best.  summer. ever.

I don't think you need to know why, but in case you were wondering why it was so great....


It's because I snagged a husband this summer! :)

And we went on the most amazing honeymoon ever (more on that later)!!




I also saw my baby sister get married, one of my best friends get married, went on a trip with my sister and nieces and nephews, went to the lake with my girls for my bachelorette, and went to the beach with Ty's family! It was a fun-filled super busy summer but I loved every minute of it! The beginning of a new school year is always exciting but I hate letting summer go!

 
Beach Trip with Ty's Family
 
 
 
 
My best friend, Allison's wedding - how beautiful is she??
 
 

Car ride back from Pigeon Forge! Serious Snoozin' 
 
 
 
 
 
Bachelorette Trip at the lake!  (I will do a post on this soon!)
 
 
 
 My beautiful little sister on her wedding day - she was STUNNING!
 
 
 
 
Emma saying good-bye to summer! She loves the lake as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment