Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nutri-Blasts

Ty got me a Nutri-Bullet for my birthday!!!


I have wanted a blender or nutri-bullet for awhile now. I tend to eat breakfast on the go every morning, which results in eating cereal in a cup every morning while I swerve down 280 (if you're from Birmingham, you know that's not safe). I've been thinking that drinking a smoothie every morning would be much healthier and easier to consume on my morning commute! 

After I got the nutri-bullet last week, I read the entire book that comes with it and learned so many things about nutrition! The book also gave lots of recipes to get me started on making nutri-blasts! 

Ty so graciously gave me a hefty giftcard to Whole Foods to get me started on making my nutri-blasts. I went to Whole Foods last night with my list in hand and got tons of fruits and veggies! I had my first nutri-blast today and it wasn't that yummy but ill learn what goes good together! Today, I followed a recipe from the book and it had spinach, strawberries, mango, goji berries, avocado, and flax seeds. I downed it even though it didn't taste that good. Hopefully ill find some good combos and will be making yummy ones soon. However, as Ty said, "it's a nutri-blast, not a milkshake!" ;) I'm getting my fruits & veggies in and I guess that's all that matters, right? 

Anyone else have a nutri-blast? Any good recipes to share? 

2 comments:

  1. Josh's dad has been eating 100% clean with the Nutriblast for about six weeks and has lost 30 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's awesome!!! Good for him!! I finally found out how to make some good ones at the end of the week! :)

      Delete