Saturday, July 13, 2013

Melissa's Wedding

My best friend, Melissa, who I have known since high school got married on June 29th! Everything about the day was absolutely perfect and she looked unbelievably STUNNING! The venue where the wedding took place was beautiful as well! Her and her new hubby Matt are the perfect match and I could not be more happy for them. We prayed and prayed for Matt to come along and he finally did, at the exact right time. He is so good to her and they are just the cutest!

Melissa is so special to me. She is "my person" as we like to say (any other Grey's Anatomy fans??) and have been through so much together. She is also my running buddy and we have successfully trained for 5ks, 10ks, and a half marathon together, but in different states. :) I am so happy for her and cannot wait to see what God has for her & Matt's future!

Getting ready with the beautiful bride!!!

Ashley and I have been friends since we were about 5. I so enjoyed catching up with her that weekend!!!

A little bubbly before she walked down the aisle!


me & my momma!


How beautiful is she? This was right before she walked down the aisle!
 

My favorite wedding date!
 


Jessica and I have been friends since 8th grade. We can go months without seeing each other & never miss a beat.
 

Ty & I had SO much fun with Jessica and her boyfriend, Scott at the wedding!

 


Wish this picture wasn't so blurry!
 
 
We had such a great weekend celebrating Melissa & Matt! I am so happy for them and I was so honored to stand by Melissa on her special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment