Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello July!

It's been awhile...I've had a super busy end of June, beginning of July! Today is the first day in several weeks that I'm enjoying a day on the couch in my pjs! I wish it would stop raining so I could enjoy a day at the pool but a day on the couch is fine too! :) 

It's been so long since I've blogged, I guess I'll rewind to our beach trip to Pensacola with Ty's family! We had a great time and beautiful weather!! We enjoyed the beach, took walks, played games, went paddle boarding (until we spotted tons of jellyfish), went kayaking (until I got sea sick...lol), soaked in the sun, and devoured some seafood. I managed to get some runs and walks in and ended up meeting my 56 miles in June challenge only cheating a little with including our mile long beach walks! ;) 




Can't beat sunsets on the beach!!!



Enjoying dinners at the beach! 




Ty paddle boarding! 


Playing games! 

While we were gone, this little one was boarded (against mommy's will)...


She was with Poppy (Ty's parents' dog), which made me feel better but I still almost cried leaving her! I was so happy to see her face 10 days later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment