Monday, April 15, 2013

16 miles down, 32 miles to go

I have logged a few more runs since I last posted. I explored my new neighborhood (hello hills) & ended that run at the pool. I also checked out my apartment's gym (ha, kinda) and logged 2 runs on the treadmill. I am up to 16 miles, with 32 left to go. That sounds like alot for just 15 more days left but that's only about 2 miles per day. I can do it!

I love having a goal. I am never motivated unless I have a goal I am working toward!

*My heart goes out to the victims of today's tragedy in Boston. Boston is by far one of my favorite places ever and my best friend Molly lives there. It hit home for that reason as well as the fact that I just ran a half marathon. Never in a million years did I think that I was unsafe while running & those marathoners and spectators didnt either. May God wrap his arms around the city of Boston and the families of he victims.













No comments:

Post a Comment