Saturday, October 6, 2012

Babysitting

I got to babysit the kids last night and it was my first time to have all 4. I was nervous so I called in for backup...Ty came to help! Christen usually takes baby Kate wherever she is going so I only have 3. They went to Nashville for the weekend so mom and dad were coming to keep them for the weekend and I babysat until they got here last night. Kate slept most of the afternoon but when she woke up I was so glad Ty was there to help. 4 kids 4 and under is hard work! I really am not sure how christen does it everyday. Super mom for sure.

We watched 2 movies, had popcorn, painted nails, and had a pj party! They were all happy and fed when mom and dad got there so I'd call that a success! :)

Here are some pictures of our night:

(The boys clearly got jipped on pictures last night...sorry Luke and Levi! I can't say I didn't try though, they won't sit still long enough for a picture!)



No comments:

Post a Comment