Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Marmie!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommas out there!!!


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother who raised me in a Christian home. She is the most selfless, loving, caring, hard-working person I know. She never missed a cheerleading competition or a game I cheered at. She was my biggest fan and has always supported me in everything I have ever wanted to do (except maybe go to BAMA - ha!). She is more than a mom to me, she is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. She always has the BEST advice and I can always count on her to calm me down when I am upset or stressed about something. She is such a Godly woman and I can only hope to someday be half the woman she is!!

Mom, thank you for everything. I don't know how I'll ever repay you for everything you have done for me and taught me. You are my hero! Words cannot describe what you mean to me.

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my mommy you'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment