Thursday, October 6, 2011

shoes

Ty got me new running shoes for my birthday and I haven't really ran in them since I got them. I joined the gym right after my last 5k and have just been working out abour 4 times a week and put running on the back burner until the weather cooled down. Now that it is pleasant outside, I have started running again and my shoes are freakin fabulous! They make a HUGE difference! My feet don't hurt, my ankles don't hurt, my legs don't hurt! yay!

The shoes are Asics so if you are looking for new running shoes, try them! I am not sure the exact type and I know that everyone needs a running shoe that fits their needs but these really are wonderful!



There is still a little over a week until my Walk for Alzheimer's so if you would like to donate, here is a link to my page:

Walking for my Nana and Meme

Thank you to the following people who have donated:
Doyle King
Cathy and Vince Alfano
Jason and Leslie Alfano
Jessica and Dave Hard
Sara and Michael Askew

A huge thank you from the bottom of my heart for donating!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment