Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday and Wal-Mart

Happy Monday Everyone! :)

Today was great - we had a teacher work day and I got SO much stuff done in my room. We should have one of those every week...Lord knows teachers need a day just to get their lives together. Ha!!

This morning during our Professional Development, these reps from Wal-Mart came to tell us that our school was chosen as their store's school of the year! They were going to give away 10 $100 giftcards and guess what? I won one of the giftcards!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled and it could not have come at a better time!!! I still have no gotten a paycheck and am COMPLETELY broke but Kindergarten calls and this will help SO much! I spend at least $20 a week on stuff for my classroom (if not more), so I am feeling very blessed to have this giftcard! I wish all my colleagues could have gotten one because I know they all need one too!
Thank you WAL-MART!!! You are wonderful!
Christen sent me this earlier and it said, "Happy Monday Aunt Kat"

I know I am biased, but isn't he just the cutest thing ever?

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

If you would like to donate to my Walk for Alzheimer's, click below (only 5 days left!):

Click here to donate

No comments:

Post a Comment