Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wedding Bliss & a Birthday!

This past weekend, my cousin John got married to his love Melissa. They got married in Trussville so Ty and I went for the whole weekend. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. As soon as she walked down the isle and I saw her, I turn to my mom and told her she looked just like a princess. Her dress came straight from Cinderella I think. :) Anyways, I hope I look that much like a princess on my wedding day! She looked so gorgeous!!!!!!! Anyways, we had a blast at the reception....but who doesn't at a big italian wedding??? :) Here are a few pictures from the wedding. The first one is of the new married couple! Melissa, I don't know if you read this, but if you do...Welcome to the family! You and John are perfect for each other and I could not be happier for yall! :)



Their first sweet dance.


Before the wedding

The gals! :)




Ty and I before the wedding!

__________________________________________________________________


Pictures of the puppy coming soon! he is such a mess!!!! Stay tuned :)


_________________________________________________________________
Today is one of my best friend's birthdays! Happy 23rd Birthday Jessica! I hope you are having a great day and I soooo wish I could be there to celebrate with you! Jessica and I have been friends since 8th grade (thats 10 years of friendship, fyi!) and she is such a blessing in my life. I would not be who I am today if it wasn't for her. I thank God everyday for her and our sweet friendship. We don't get to see each other alot since she lives in Atlanta but everytime we see each other, we pick up right where we left off! We have had some amazing times throughout the years and I know we will have many more to come. Jess, I can't wait to see you Friday and celebrate with you!! I love you!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Did you "steal" my picture of John & Melissa off fb? ;)
    Happy Birthday Jessica!

    ReplyDelete