Monday, February 29, 2016

Lately around here...

I still haven't done the 18 week update (maybe I should try to do every 2 weeks??) but I thought I'd do a little "what we've been up to" post since this space has been all about baby Latham recently! 

I've hosted/been to 3 baby showers in the last month! First up was my sweet friend Tyler! Her sweet baby girl Mabry is due in just a few weeks and we have prayed for her for so long! I can't wait to snuggle that sweet angel! 


A few weeks later I traveled to my hometown to attend my friend Stefanie's baby shower! Her daughter Jo Lynn is due in April! Stef and I have always walked through life together and have always laughed that our lives always seem to go down the same path. She is 32 weeks in this picture & I am 17 weeks! Glad we get to navigate motherhood together!  


And finally, This past Saturday I helped host a shower for my sweet friend Rachel! Her baby girl Ruth Ann is due in May and considering we live 10 houses apart, I'd say we are pretty stoked to be raising our babies together! I am due 10 weeks after her and I am so excited about raising our little ones together! We've already got Ruth Ann a boyfriend! 

Love this picture of us. Laughing. We are always laughing!!!


Other than baby showers, we took my nieces to the American Girl Doll Store in Atlanta and had a ball...




Emma turned 4 and she had a nice birthday dinner of hamburger and green beans! #rufflife #seewhatididthere 


And we thoroughly enjoyed a day off together...


And we had some special visitors a few weekends ago!!! We love the Cash Family! 

Sweet sweet Wesley! 


That about wraps things up! We have been super busy in January and Febaruary and I'm ready for a few weekends where we can stay at home. I desperately need to tackle the "junk room" that needs to start turning into a nursery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment