Tuesday, February 23, 2016

17 Weeks!

So I am actually 18 weeks today but I didn't post last week (shocker) so I thought I'd do the 17 week update and then hopefully the 18 week update later this week!

I finally went get some maternity jeans & tops and when I looked in the mirror and saw the bump, I was shocked! I wear loose tops all the time so I hadn't really noticed it had popped out yet! But there it is...


 
How Far Along: 17 weeks (2/16 - 2/22)

Size of Baby: 5.1 inches, 5oz, baby is the size of a white onion

Maternity Clothes: loving my new maternity jeans!!!! I bought a new bra, jeans, and 2 maternity tops last week at Ross. I can still wear my regular jeans but I like my maternity jeans better :) So much more breathing room! ha!

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Who still remains nameless. Poor kid!

Movement: I am still not feeling him move consistently but I do feel like its more than it has been in the past few weeks! I was feeling him move last week on the way to school when I was listening to Taylor Swift so I texted Ty saying he liked TSwift - he was not amused. ;)

 


Sleep: Great! I hate sleeping on my side but I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs and that has helped a lot!

What I miss: Same ole Same ole - wine, sleeping on my stomach, coffee

Cravings: no real cravings or aversions!

Symptoms: does busting out of my pants count as a symptom?

Best moment of the week: Seeing my sweet friend, Stefanie at her baby shower! Our lives have always followed down the same path, so it only makes sense that we would be pregnant together too!

What I'm looking forward to: feeling him move consistently!

No comments:

Post a Comment