Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Dreaming. <insert heart eyes here>

So for the last week I've been glued to Pinterest. Dreaming of this...

(Please excuse my screenshot pictures, I blog from my phone...ha!)

And this...


And this too..


And this..




Give me all the white kitchens. And all the subway tile (colored is my favorite but the white is dreamy too). And give me all the farmhouse sinks. ALL OF THEM.




There's something about those farmhouse sinks. They're homey. And gorgeous. And make me want to be a farm girl.


And even though I don't think I'd be brave enough to put a turquoise sink in my home, this is just perfect....


I know, a little bold. But if you know me, it kinda makes sense doesn't it? :)

So why have I been pinning and dreaming and researching all the kitchen things for the past week? 

{stay tuned} 

:)

2 comments:

  1. Our kitchen style is exact!!

    I hoping this means there is a house!!!! OR very soon to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From all the pictures I've seen of your kitchen, our styles are completely the same!!! Love your kitchen!!! I need to come see yours in person!!

      Delete