Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 10th?!?

Oh my we are almost halfway through June!!!! 



Am I right?!?

I have no clue what day it is most of the time in the summer.

And that's perfectly ok with me!!


I have been super busy since I last posted!!!! After my trip to New Orleans/Baton Rouge with my cousin Karlie, I had lots of slow mornings waking up late and enjoying laying around the apartment! It was cloudy/rainy the first week of summer and then as soon as it got sunny our apartment decided to CLOSE THE POOL to resurface it - ummm, I'm sorry - didn't you have 4 months to do that during the winter? And of course it has been sunny EVERY DAY since then. Boo. I'm missing my pool days.

Last Wednesday - Sunday I made the trek to Pigeon Forge with my sister, brother in law, and nieces and nephews for a few days of fun at Dollywood's Splash Country water park! We had a ball! 


I didn't take many pictures while we were there because we were in the water most of the time! 




We also rode lots of golf carts!!! 

I got home Sunday and started packing up our apartment because we are moving out next week!!! We will go to the beach for a week and then live with Ty's  parents for a bit until we hopefully have a house soon. 

And now I am sitting in the airport about to head to Fort Lauderdale to see these people..



And I cannot wait!!!! I haven't seen them since my wedding last July and I couldn't be more excited!!!! 

Bring it on South Florida, I'm ready for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment