Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweet baby Ryce

My sister had her 5th (yes, I just said 5th!!) baby a few weeks ago and I can't believe I haven't posted about him yet! Becoming an aunt never gets old and I love it every time! Ryce was born 8 weeks early so he has spent his first few weeks in the NICU but we are praying for his strength and growth so he can come home soon! He was 4 lbs 13 oz when he was born! 

Isn't he sweet?

We found out Ryce was only born with one kidney and that one is functioning abnormally so please join me in prayer that his kidney starts functioning 100%!! 

I get to wear clothes now Aunt Kat!

Oh my goodness I could eat him up!!!

I have been sick the past 2 weeks so I haven't been able to go see him and it has been so hard!!!! I can't wait til I'm all better and can go see him & maybe even hold him. :) I can't wait to kiss those cheeks soon!

Please also be in prayer for my sister and brother in law as they have been going back and forth to the hospital and have 4 other little ones at home! 

Thank you Lord for this little blessing! 

Aunt Kat loves you baby Ryce! 

No comments:

Post a Comment