Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Boston day 2 - finally!

I'm finally posting about my second day in Boston. This no Internet thing makes me forget to post! 

On Sunday, we woke up and Brian and I walked to a cute little cafe and got breakfast! It was packed so I knew it must be good! 


After breakfast, Molly & Brian got ready to go on an afternoon date! I got to stay with Charlie Grace and I loved every second of it. 


I loved studying her sweet face, listening to & learning all her cute little noises! I knew from the minute I got there that it would be awhile before I got to see her again so I wanted to soak up every second. 



My favorite part of holding any baby is the moment they fall asleep and you can feel their body mold on you. I love that dead weight feeling when they fall asleep and are completely relaxed. 

How sweet is that face?

And those toes... ;)

"Hiii Aunt Kat!"

I loved getting to be one on one with her and I loved that her momma and daddy got to go on a date! 

After Molly & Brian got back, we got ready and went to explore Boston! I have done most of the "tourist" things on multiple occasions so I really just wanted to walk around and take the city in. We went to Georgetown Cupcakes & to see where the Boston marathon bombings took place. 




Walking around....





Boylston street is where the bombings took place. 


After walking around, we went back to their apartment to eat & watch some football. 

I had SUCH an amazing weekend and I cannot wait to go back! 

I wish my coaxing Ty into moving to Boston for a year was working....I would totally do it in a heartbeat! 

Can't wait to see my best friend and her family again!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment