Monday, March 18, 2013

Saturday

I don't know about where you live but Saturday was the PERFECT day here in Birmingham. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was the perfect day to start Spring Break!

I went for a quick 3 mile run before we literally spent the entire rest of the day outside (and barefoot...)!

I had about 6 magazines to read that Tys mom brought back from her trip to FL and I parked a chair right in the sun to enjoy the magazines.

Ty got the hose & Emma's baby pool out and played with the dogs in the water. It's hilarious watching dogs and hoses.

We heard the ice cream truck coming and I just HAD to get my favorite Popsicle. Man I felt like a little kid again. The sun, Perfect weather, AND a Popsicle from the ice cream man?? ;)

(Ps- Trussville's ice cream man got an upgrade recently - he's driving around in a NICE Nissan van these days.. Whoa!)

I ended the beautiful afternoon washing y car which was disgracefully dirty. It looks so much better now. :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment