Monday, August 13, 2012

End of summer

My summer is officially over (as of yesterday) and I was weirdly excited to go back today. Excited for routine, a new year, a new grade, to see my babies again (I am keeping the same class), excited for fall & football, and the list goes on. I love summer and I love that my job allows me to still have one but a new school year is exciting! This summer was the best one I've had in a long time. If you've been following my blog for awhile, you know I had a rough first two years after I graduated. I lost my first job, and willingly left my 2nd job...which means I looked for a job 3 straight summers in a row. This was the first summer I actually got to relax and not have to worry about finding a job. I thoroughly enjoyed this summer and am so thankful to have had that time off. But it's back to work for me now! The kids come back next Monday and we have a full week of teacher workdays this week.

Here are some pictures of the end of my summer:




No comments:

Post a Comment