Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jeri's bridesmaids luncheon

I'm 2 1/2 weeks late posting about Jeri's wedding & I'm going to break it up into several posts but I thought I should start somewhere!

Jeff's aunt offered to host Jeri's bridesmaids luncheon and this is where she lives:

Pretty nice, huh? We hit the jackpot for sure. The inside of the house is exactly how you imagined, big & beautiful! It was so sweet of his aunt to host the luncheon! 

There was such a nice spread for lunch which included chicken salad, fruit, quiche, and some yummy desserts! After lunch Jeri gave us some fabulous new totes (mine had my new initials on them!!! Eeeek!!!) and an awesome new beach towel that has already been to the pool several times.

It was a sweet time with the beautiful bride before it got hectic the rest of the weekend!!! 





After the bridesmaids luncheon, we headed to the nail salon!! 


I think this is when it hit me that my BABY sister was getting married!!!! (Ok ok, it still hasn't hit me) 

Next up: rehearsal dinner (I can still taste the yummy lemon icebox pie we had for dessert!) 






No comments:

Post a Comment